Monthly Archives: January 2016

Beech Group Waste Management On The Money

  Following a review of all of the Waste in 2015 that has been removed off-site it has been established that the recovery and reuse of all demolition arising’s (metals, wood, bricks, concrete, slates etc.) has reached 97%. Leaving only 3% ...

Read Full Article »
Accreditations Beech Group Accreditations