Beech Group undertook a scope of works that comprised the demolition and removal of redundant linework from pipe tracks some of which were situated at high level over refinery roads. The work included the cutting and removal of approximately 320 metres of 12″ diameter un-insulated pipework and 20″ un-insulated pipework. Close liaison with personnel from adjacent live units, the authorised engineer and the site lifting services team were all paramount in successfully delivering this scope on time and to budget constraints.
- Large Scale Operational Manufacturing Complex
- Awareness of adjacent live working units
- Robust Permit to Work System
- Behavioural Safety Risk Assessment Procedure (‘The Four Whats’)
- Detailed Method Statement & Risk Assessments for each task
- Safely managing and executing activities in hazardous environments
- Seamlessly adopt and follow client HSSE policies and procedures