Beech Demolition have recently completed the demolition of the former Calor Gas Site in Ellesmere Port, Wirral. The scope included the soft stripping of several buildings and sheds preceding the demolition of such structures. There was a significant asbestos scope completed by another contractor so the importance of close liaison and co-operation was required so that workfronts could be separated whilst maintaining the schedule. The next phase of the work is the conversion of the demolished site to a new Waste Transfer Station.
- Adhering to comprehensive Balfour Beatty procedures
- Time pressured to achieve deadline
- Significant waste removal
- Removal of redundant storage vessels
- On site crushing
- Salvaging of equipment items